april 2023 > april 2024 - Mission
Marine omega-3 are nescessary for many vital functions of human beings and terrestrial omega-3 are no substitutes. Small pelagic fish such as sardines and anchovies are the main source of such marine omega-3. Hedonically modeling the willingness to pay for different attributes of canned sardine will allow us to better appreciate the value consummers grant to the health benfit of such aliment.
- 2021-2022 : Master 2 in Economics and public management, cursus International Master in Public Policies (IMPP) | University of Rennes 1 & ENS Rennes
- o May-June 2022 : master thesis under the supervision of Pr Catherine Benjamin and Pr David Masclet : Do differences in environmental attitude impact national climate change policies ?
- 2020-2021 : • 2020-2021 : Master 1 in Economics and public management, cursus Engineering Management and Evaluation of Public Policies (IMEPP) | University of Rennes 1
- o April-June 2021 : Internship, Centre for Research in Economics and Management (CREM-UMR 6211) : Study of environmental attitude heterogeneity accros countries using the ISSP environmental survey
- 2018-2020 : Bachelor in economics and management, cursus International Section | University of Rennes 1
- 2015-2018 : Bachelor in History | University of Rennes 2